These roasted potatoes (with a few tweaks) have been a favorite of mine for almost my whole life. They’re super easy to make and are perfect as a side dish or snack! For the recipe you can check out my Youtube video or scroll down to read the recipe.
- 6-7 small russet potatoes (or 3-4 large baking potatoes)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Tony Chachere’s seasoning (I highly recommend buying this as we use it in almost everything we cook, but if you don’t have access to it you can Google the ingredients and play around with them)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 420° and spray a 9×13 glass pan with nonstick spray (I use olive oil spray).
- Cut potatoes as shown in the above image and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil and stir to coat.
- Add 1/2 tsp of Tony’s, stir to coat, then add the other half.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Add potatoes to baking dish, spreading them out as far as possible.
- Bake for one hour, stirring at the halfway mark.
- After the potatoes have baked for a full hour, broil on high for 2-4 minutes depending on how crispy you would like them to be.
- Enjoy plain or with ketchup!
Let me know if you try this recipe and be sure to follow me on Instagram @charlieograntham and subscribe to my Youtube channel!