Today I am sharing my beloved roasted broccoli and cauliflower recipe. This is a simple recipe that always gets a ton of compliments! You can serve it as a side dish, snack, or use it in a meal like my Veggie Tofu Bowl. You can view my Youtube video for the instructions or scroll down for the written recipe.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Tony Chachere’s (you can purchase this here: Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning 8 Oz)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 420° Farenheit.
- Wash cauliflower and broccoli then cut into florets.
- Add florets to one large bowl (or two medium bowls). Add the olive oil and stir to coat evenly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to coat.
- Spread florets onto two baking sheets (you can spray the baking sheets with a cooking spray or use parchment paper).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂
Recipe notes: I suggest using fresh cauliflower and broccoli vs frozen for this recipe. I tried using frozen once and it just did not turn out good.
Also, if you are watching your sodium intake you can either use less Tony’s or Google how to make your own with less salt. My parents have tried the Low Sodium Tony Chachere’s and said it was not good so I would opt for just trying to make your own 🙂
Disclaimer: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.